- Other Clickers
- Airborne Clicker 101st Airborne - Inexpensive Version - no hole - New
Airborne Clicker 101st Airborne - Inexpensive Version - no hole - New
New reproduction & inexpensiveBrass Airborne Cricket Paratrooper WW2 WWII clicker US Army Band of Brothers.
Important: This is not an Acme made clicker and has no 'Acme' markings.
- Living History & Reenactment
- Gifts and displays for the military person
- Commemorations & Presentations
- Birthday & Christmas presents
- US Military Collectors
- Film & TV Buffs - these have been seen in several film productions
- Dog & Animal Training - better than a whistle!
- Mounted on bike they are more polite than a bell!
- Annoying Friends and Family!
This clicker or cricket is brand new and comes with a free presentation box and wrapped in grease-proof paper. Inexpensive & Great quality reproduction of the US Cricket or Clicker, used in the invasion of Normandy. There is no hole in this clicker, just like many originals, allowing you to make your own hole if desired!
Clickers were used by members of the US 101st Airborne for communication to distinguish between friend and foe. Upon approaching an unknown person, a click would be made using the tool and friendly troops would respond with two clicks.
These are great pieces to add to your Airborne kit, accurate reproductions of the 'one click answered with two' crickets as seen in the film 'The Longest Day' and TV series 'Band of Brothers'. They are accurately made - they do not have the 'US' marking on them which is historically incorrect!